WELCOME TO THE AURA TRIBE
- First time visitors please make sure to introduce yourself. Everyone that comes to Aura is a part of our Tribe. Let us welcome you!
- Bring a large towel, hand towel, a yoga mat and water. If you don’t have any of these things we have them available to rent or buy.
- Light athletic clothing is advised. Shirts optional for men. You will get hot and sweaty!
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before class begins to register and get set up for your first class.
- Come to class well-hydrated.
- It is recommended that you do not eat for two hours before class to avoid nausea.
- Let your teachers know of any pre-existing medical conditions or injuries. Please don’t be shy; we’ve heard it all before.
- Be prepared to have fun and work hard.
- Students under the age of 18 must have parental consent. This includes having a parent/guardian sign a waiver before the first class can be taken.
- Please follow the instructions given by your teacher. Learn to listen, let go of your ego. This is the fundamental principle of this studio.
- No shoes in the yoga room — clean feet only.
- Please leave cell phones or any other potentially distracting devices outside of the yoga room.
- Please stay in the room for the duration of class unless it is an emergency (get permission from the teacher first)
- Please be on time. No late admittance. Class takes the entire allotted time, so classes must begin on time in order to finish on time.
- Please use common sense and be mindful of others.
- Please do not talk during class.
- Please do not set up in the first row if you are a new student. The students in the front row will serve as posture-models for you.
- The front row helps the teacher set the tone for the class, so be aware of this expectation if you set up in the front row.
- By giving your best effort each class you will receive the maximum benefit.
- Please leave class quietly .
IN ORDER TO RECEIVE A CREDIT FOR A CLASS RESERVATION, FOR WHICH YOU HAVE RESERVED A SPACE ONLINE, THE CANCELLATION WINDOW IS NO LATER THAN 1 HOUR PRIOR TO THE BEGINNING OF THE CLASS/APPOINTMENT. CANCELLATION POLICY IS IN EFFECT ONCE YOU MAKE A RESERVATION. ALL CLIENTS WILL BE CHARGED at the end of each month FOR ALL LATE CANCELS AND NO-SHOWS
IF YOU DO NOT ARRIVE FOR THE CLASS/APPOINTMENT AND YOU HAVE NOT CANCELLED, OR HAVE NOT CANCELLED IN TIME, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE CHARGED.
CANCELLATIONS MAY BE MADE ONLINE OR IN PERSON. ALL SALES ARE FINAL FOR WORKSHOPS AND SPECIAL EVENTS.
TO ENSURE A GREAT EXPERIENCE FOR ALL, WE ASK THAT STUDENTS ARRIVE A MINIMUM OF 5 MINUTES BEFORE CLASS BEGINS.
IF YOU ARE SIGNED IN FOR A CLASS, BUT DO NOT ARRIVE A MINIMUM OF 5 MINUTES BEFORE THE START OF CLASS, THE INSTRUCTOR MAY FORFEIT YOUR RESERVATION AND OFFER THE SPACE TO A WAITING STUDENT.
OUT OF RESPECT FOR OUR STUDENT COMMUNITY, PLEASE BE MINDFUL.PLEASE TAKE ALL BELONGINGS HOME.
Please respect the rules and teachings. Come with an open heart and an open mind.
NEW STUDENT SPECIALS (applies to very first purchase only)
- 2 Weeks Unlimited Introductory Offer $40 Buy Now!
- 6 Months Unlimited $399
- Month Unlimited $75
- NEW APRIL SPECIAL *****Auto Monthly Unlimited* $99 (new auto debt only)
- Student Auto Monthly Unlimited* (Full-Time Students, 17 and Younger) $65
- Requires 12 Month Commitment
- Drop-In Class $18
- 5 Class Card* $100
- 10 Class Card* $175
- 20 Class Card* $300
- 1 Month Unlimited $140
- 1 Year Unlimited $1375
- Kids Yoga, 4 Class Series $50
- Kids Yoga, 6 Class Series $75
- Tween Yoga, 4 Class Series $45
- Tween Yoga, 6 Class Series $75
- Gift Card Any Amount!
"So happy to have hot yoga in Mattituck...first of all. Secondly, I started doing yoga again after having not done it for a while and I took my first class with Sara and my second with Kaitlin and they both have extensive knowledge in the practice but also provide a friendly and no-pressure atmosphere. Also, I appreciate the fact that they both explain the poses so you understand if you’re doing it right or wrong. I am excited to be back at it and am looking forward to taking more classes!"
"I have since taken classes with Erik and Colleen all of whom make each and every class enjoyable and positive. I leave not only with a more flexible pep in my step (lol) but also a more positive outlook on my day or evening. What I’ve found through practicing with each of them is the most important part of he practice is what you take with you when you leave your mat.
"Love the energy in the place💕 the owner and instructors are so helpful. I am a satisfied customer."
"I have dabbled in yoga hitting a couple classes here and there different types of yoga restorative and hot always got something out of it. Being a landscaper it really helps with aches and pain. Watching Colleen in her practice and training to become the teacher she is today showed me a completely different aspect on yoga the spiritual aspect. Its a way of life not just an exercise! Aura Yoga offers many types of yoga even Pilates and different teachers each with their own style its a good place for all people looking to improve their lives. In addition to wellness with 9.5 ph water, Kombucha and fire cider...... I'm feeling like a new man. So if you have read my review this far i hope your interested in coming to Aura and look forward to meeting you on this spiritual journey of health wellness and peace of mind."